Medical Device Manufacturer
The client is a leading global manufacturer and supplier of medical testing equipment with exceptional brand recognition with over 85 distributors worldwide supplying physician offices, hospitals, and mobile providers on 6 continents.
The client was in need of a new website to allow company distributors to place online orders, make payments on invoices, and ship products to different parts of the world. The client required a separate mobile friendly website for each country where company products were distributed. The new website was to be integrated into their Quickbooks system where product and customer information was synced and sent to their warehouse for order fulfillment.
Genvate provided a responsive flexible and feature-rich e-commerce website with the following features:
– Fully responsive site servicing a wide variety of viewports
– Multiple product images per product with product zoom
– Related products
– Different products available to different distributors
– Complete payment transactions with different currencies
– Allow shipping to multiple addresses
– Integration with FedEx and UPS to display real time shipping rates
– Order tracking and order history for distributors.
– Distributor reordering module
– Quickbooks integration: Synced inventory, orders, new products between the ecommerce website and client’s Quickbook’s software.
– Multiple websites running from a single admin panel.
– Multiple site admins restricted to administering selected regional websites.
Technologies: Magento Ecommerce Platform
By using Magento, we were able to save the client time and money by not building from the ground up as other E-Commerce platforms on the market did not support all the needed functionality. Magento is scalable and versatile. As the client’s business grows, features can be enabled. Magento is open source and customizable to meet unique business requirements.